Terms, Conditions and Dive Center Rules
This website is made by and belongs to Easy Divers Bali, hereafter: Easy Divers.
You are welcome to use the Easy Divers website and dive center based on the Terms and Conditions set out below. Terms and Conditions are liable to change, be added to or modified at any time without notice.
Easy Divers makes every effort to make sure the contents are accurate and up-to-date, but Easy Divers does not offer any warranties (expressed or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information appearing on the Website.
Depth Limits and Overhead Environments
- All divers under 15: 12 m
- Open Water Divers or equivalent: 18 m
- Advanced Open Water Divers with deep dive or equivalent: 30 m
- Divemasters: 30 m
- Instructors: 30 m
- Divers with Deep Diving certifications: 40 m
- TEC Divers according to certification
- Overhead penetration beyond the limits of a "swim through" described as an area with entry/exit points at both ends and not exceeding 10 m in length will be limited to those divers with overhead environment certification.
- Easy Divers reserves the right to remove diving privileges from any diver who exceeds depth limits and/or follows unsafe diving practices.
Pre-Conditions for Diving
- In accordance with the local Indonesian law and safe diving practices, Easy Divers will not lend any diving equipment to a diver who wishes to dive without a dive guide. The diving equipment will be lent only under the condition that an Easy Divers dive guide accompanies the diver.
- It is the responsibility of each diver to be in possession of the diving certificate corresponding to the level of the dives that will be carried out. In the event of false representation, Easy Divers reserve the right to deny services to the offender.
- Qualified divers need to present their certification card and logbook.
- All divers will need to sign a self-assessment medical statement and a Risk and Liability Statement.
- If the diver answers “YES” to any of the medical conditions on the form then a medical certificate signed by a doctor may be required. Medicals can be arranged through the dive center.
- Divers under the age of 18 need to provide written parental/guardian consent allowing them to dive.
Essential items to bring with you
- Certification card
- Doctors certificate (if required)
- Log Book/Referral or E-Learning paperwork
A refresher dive is required for divers who have been inactive for the following periods of time:
- less than 20 logged dives and inactive for 6 months or more
- less than 50 logged dives and inactive for 1 year or more
- less than 100 logged dives and inactive for 2 years or more
- all divers inactive for more than 5 years will be asked to do a PADI ReActivate Course
The use of drugs or alcohol before diving or snorkeling is strictly prohibited and anyone who arrives for class, snorkeling or fun dives under the influence or incapacitated will not be allowed to dive. Easy Divers reserves the right to deny services to divers or snorkelers repeating the offense.
Feeding fish, collecting shells, corals, or any living or dead organisms from the sea is strictly prohibited. Please do not collect or touch anything (other than trash) and respect the sea and the environment. Divers and snorkelers found to be in breach of this rule will be asked to find a new dive center.
Marine Heritage and Fossils
Indonesian law prohibits the collection of any type of archeological material as well as the collection of fossils. Divers found to be in breach of these laws are subject to heavy fines and/or imprisonment.
Indonesian Laws relating to public decency are very strict and as such we ask divers to respect the local population and traditions by dressing appropriately at all times and cover themselves when changing in public.
Insurance & Loss, Theft and Damage
- Guests are responsible for taking out adequate insurance cover for their diving activities and equipment.
- Easy Divers is not responsible for any damage, loss or theft of any personal items. Furthermore, Easy Divers is not responsible for dive equipment stored in their facilities or vehicles as the service is offered in good faith. All guests are encouraged to take out travel insurance for this purpose.
Though every effort is made to ensure our equipment is proper working order and fit for purpose, it is the responsibility of each diver to check their equipment prior to its use. Customers are fully responsible for any Easy Divers equipment they use and will be charged full replacement cost for any dive equipment or dive center equipment lost or damaged. Please ensure equipment is logged in and out, and taken care of.
Replacement costs are as follows:
- weights 5 EUR/kg
- mask 45 EUR
- weight belt 12 EUR
- BCD 300 EUR
- regulator 300 EUR
- fins 80 EUR
- long wetsuit 150 EUR
- short wetsuit 100 EUR
- snorkel 10 EUR
- computer 290 EUR
- other POA
There is a 50 EUR service charge if the cylinder returned with less than 20 Bar.
Parents wishing to dive separately from their minor children may be required to pay for private guiding/instruction for the unaccompanied minor.
All PADI course materials must be paid at time of purchase, all other services and purchases may be paid at the end of your holiday. In some cases during peak periods, a non-refundable 20% deposit may be required to secure a booking.
There is a 3% transaction fee for any payments made with Visa or Mastercard.
Cash: Indonesian Rupiah (IDR), Euro (EUR)