For the past 9 months, we have been working closely with the local authorities, the local COVID-19 task force, and medical practitioners to provide you with a safe environment while you're diving with us. Please keep the following rules in mind to ensure a healthy, safe and responsible experience above and below the water.
Rules for Guests:
- Wear a mask. If possible, avoid creating additional waste and use a proper reusable face mask.
- Wash or disinfect your hands frequently. Avoid touching your face.
- Maintain proper social distancing whenever possible.
- We will bring the rental equipment to the sitting area in the garden for you to try it on. Do not enter the reception area unless prompted by our staff.
- If you notice any symptoms, do not come to our premises. Contact us via WhatsApp, phone or email. We can arrange for a doctor’s visit.
Rules for Easy Divers Staff:
- Perform regular temperature checks.
- All surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected regularly and according to a set schedule.
- Maintain responsible social distancing measures to avoid unnecessary contact.
- The equipment will be properly disinfected.
- Each guest’s equipment will be stored separately.
- If possible, bring your own water bottle, which we will refill for you, and thus avoid using single-use plastic.
- We highly recommend you have your own mouthpiece. You can also purchase a mouthpiece with us for a small fee.
- Responsible disposal of hazardous materials:
We use sodium hypochlorite (bleach) for disinfection, and we make sure that the chemical decomposition process (24 hrs in the sun) is finished before disposing of it.
- Our staff has undergone Airborne Pathogens course with First Response Training International that covers from how a virus spreads, utilization of PPE and proper cleaning procedures.
- We follow DAN guidelines for dive operators and COVID-19. For more information, read them here.